DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOUR HOUSE, "WHAT'S FOR DINNER?"
Meal Planning is not one of my favorite things to do. I will admit that! This sheet helps me plan and shop for groceries in advance. It makes the dinner set up preparations so much easier. After a busy day in the office I don't have to think about what's for dinner or any meal.
Have your family get involved with ideas of what meals to prepare.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS
- Plan your weekly meals with your family.
- Any family member can use this as a guide or reference,
- You can print immediately to the number you want.
- Simply print from your home printer or send to a copy/printing shop.
- I recommend printing front to back.
- You could either hole punch (there is enough room to do so on both sides of the document) and insert the printed pages in your binder/planner or keep them loose.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
- Colors on monitor might slightly differ compared to once printed.
- The pictures are smaller than the actual page.
- Personal use only, purchase does not transfer copyright so please don't distribute this item for free or resell in either digital or printed form.
- PDFs are non-editable.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads, all sales are final.
This is a digital file. No physical product will be sent.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
PDF: Letter size (8.5" x 11")
PLANNER SET UP
- Meal Planning Page
YOU CAN NOT
• This is for personal / non-commercial use only.
• You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here's to YOU, Driven Diva!