Do you find yourself using sticky notes?
Do you make lists on a random piece of paper?
Do you have so much going on in your day you just don't know where to start?
Don't worry. You are not alone with this insanity of list making. I love a good old checklist. It feels SOOOOO good to check your to-do item off. What happens if you don't get to that task that day? The what happens to that task?
I designed the Daily Task Planner for myself. It is set up super simple! In the beginning you have a yearly calendar for 2019 and 2020 and a place to write Special Days such as birthdays and anniversaries. Events that don't change year to year.
Then comes the Daily Task page.
It is set up the way my brain thinks.
I have place for you to brainstorm all your tasks you have that day. Write everything down. Then prioritize the task.
Ask yourself if it can it be done in the:
On the left hand side, you see Priority.
I would write the letters:
Then I write my tasks in the appropriate labeled box.
Every day I set my Intention in the morning and then in the evening I write my Celebration and Gratitude for the day.
As I accomplish the tasks throughout the day I make a check mark on the box provided. If a task does not get done, I just simply put an arrow in the box as a symbol to do it tomorrow. I then transfer the task to the next day’s Tasks.
I then printed the Notes page next to the Task page. I like to write things down in an open area. The beauty with this download is you can decide how you want your planner to look. You can have just a few note pages and more Task pages. Do what works for you!
Using this format reduced anxiety and stress I was having. My mind can fill up with so many "things to do" and this is a great format to write it all down and then I can prioritize my tasks and my day goes so much better.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS
- You will have all your "to-do's" in one place.
- NO MORE STICKY NOTES.
- I recommend printing front and back.
- Printable notes that you can print immediately to the number you want.
- Simply print from your home printer or send to a copy/printing shop.
- You could either hole punch (there is enough room to do so on both sides of the document) and insert the printed pages in your binder/planner or keep them loose.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
- Colors on monitor might slightly differ compared to once printed.
- The pictures are smaller than the actual page.
- Personal use only, purchase does not transfer copyright so please don't distribute this item for free or resell in either digital or printed form.
- PDFs are non-editable.
- Due to the nature of digital downloads, all sales are final.
This is a digital file. No physical product will be sent.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
PDF: Letter size (8.5" x 11")
PLANNER SET UP
- Cover Page
- 2019-2020 Yearly Calendar with Holidays
- Special Days
- Blank Monthly Calendar
- Daily Task Page
- Notes pages (7)
YOU CAN NOT
• This is for personal / non-commercial use only.
• You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here's to YOU, Driven Diva!